four songs from volume 1 of my fourth album will be released today at 1:01 pm EST, on bandcamp exclusively.
seven related things while my brain is still functioning:
1. the four songs are free, but a digital pre-order will begin at the same time – if you pre-order volume 1, you’ll automatically be sent a link to download it the moment it’s released on february 9th, 2021. and of course you’ll be able to stream/download the four free songs like everyone else. (note: volume 1 will also be released shortly thereafter on all digital platforms (spotify, google play, apple music, etc.)
2. there is an option to send a pre-order as a gift if you’d like.
3. for those who can’t or would rather not pre-order volume 1, the four songs i’ve chosen to share will be free to stream and download and share, as promised. please help yourself to them.
4. there is always an option through my bandcamp page to ‘pay what you want’ (bandcamp accepts paypal and credit card payments). the base cost of the pre-order is $11.00, but i still have lots to do in the studio over the coming months, so know that every dollar will go towards studio debt and upcoming expenses for physical copies of the two volumes combined. any support you can offer is tremendously appreciated. but know that this includes just listening.
5. if any of this “volume 1” and “digital-only” nonsense is confusing to you, please see my earlier post for details.
6. for those of you who use facebook less and less, consider following me on bandcamp. it’s very low-key, and a nice alternative (or so i’ve been told) to receive updates.
7. before i kind of fall apart for the day (in a good way), thank you as always to andy magoffin at his house of miracles, who is the only person on this earth i would ever trust to record my music, and who has been so accommodating and supportive throughout this difficult year. though frankly i could say the same thing about the past 20.